Menorca Airport Transfers
The island of Menorca isn’t a large island. Which means no transfer to and from Mahon Airport will be that long. Great for families after a long flight.
There are no direct buses from the airport to any beach resorts. You will be required to travel to the centre of Mahon and catch a connecting bus. Which for many isn’t viable and just not worth the time. Luckily we have some alternatives.
You will find plenty of taxis outside of the Mahon airport and this represents great value for money if you fill the taxi. If there’s just one of you, this will be more expensive. 4 or less for a taxi is your best bet.
Estimated Price for Menorca Airport Private Taxi 4 PAX. One way.
- Arenal d’en Castell €40
- Ciutadella €53
- Cala Blanca €58
- Cala Galdana €50
- Cala en Blanes €57.50
- Cala en Forcat €59
- Cala en Bosch €66
- Cala Morrel €60.65
- Fornells €45
- Santandria €57
- Santa Tomas €45
- Son Xoriguer €67
- Son Bou €40
Menorca Shuttle Transfers
However, the most cost effective way to reach you resort is by coach transfer. Menorca coach transfers are relatively quick, but more so can save you quite a bit of money. Especially if you there is a large group of you looking to get a coach transfer in Menorca. One downside is you may have to drop off guests in other resorts first. A small price to pay to potentially save a lot of your hard earned euros.
Menorca Shuttle Transfer Prices
We’ve partnered with Shuttle Menorca Airport Transfers to bring you fantastic prices. The prices below include an exclusive 10% off the Shuttle Menorca direct price.
To receive these exclusive prices click through here to Shuttle Menorca.
We’ve listed some of the most popular Menorca transfer prices below. But rest assured Shuttle Menorca will go to your resort if it’s not listed below.
- Shared Airport Transfer (Return – Price per person) As of 2017.
- Mahon to Arenal d’en Castell:
- Mahon to Binibeca: €21.06
- Mahon to Ciutadella: €21.29
- Mahon to Cala Blanca: €21.29
- Mahon to Cala Galdana: €21.06
- Mahon to Cala en Blanes: €21.29
- Mahon to Cala en Forcat: €21.29
- Mahon to Cala en Bosch: €21.29
- Mahon to Es Castell: €21.06
- Mahon to Fornells: €21.06
- Mahon to Santa Tomas: €21.06
- Mahon to Son Xoriguer: €21.29
- Mahon to Son Bou: €21.06
- Private Airport Transfer (Return – Up to 4 PAX) As of 2017.
- Mahon to Arenal d’en Castell: €99.44
- Mahon to Binibeca: €60.70
- Mahon to Ciutadella: €159.34
- Mahon to Cala Blanca: €165.17
- Mahon to Cala Galdana: €118.95
- Mahon to Cala en Blanes: €165.17
- Mahon to Cala en Forcat: €165.13
- Mahon to Cala en Bosch: €165.17
- Mahon to Es Castell: €60.70
- Mahon to Fornells: €99.97
- Mahon to Santa Tomas: €99.44
- Mahon to Son Xoriguer: €165.17
- Mahon to Son Bou: €80.53
Shuttle Menorca have various other offers available on transfers, such as; Menorca VIP transfers as well as the ability to accommodate for large groups up to 50 people or more. So get searching at Shuttle Menorca.
N.B. Whoever you book a shuttle transfer with, you will be required to meet at the same point no matter company. This is in the arrivals hall and look for the booth – Central de Autocares | Norbus | Torres. This is where you will collect your transfer from.