Santo Tomas Activities
Firstly of all, what Santo Tomas activities are there you ask? Well Menorca undeniably offers great summer weather. However there’s more to the island than just sunbathing on the golden beaches or lounging around the pool. There’s plenty of things to in Menorca and we’ve compiled our list below. We’re constantly adding to this list so you can have the most enjoyable holiday on the island.
So think shopping, golfing, exploring, drinking, socialising and more!
Santo Tomas Activities
- Go Snorkeling. In the local shops if you haven’t got on, you can pick up a cheap snorkel set and luckily for the resort of Santo Tomas the gorgeous beaches are caressed by some rocky patches. Perfect for snorkeling! In some areas around the rocky sections you can even stand up, a perfect pit stop for younger children who may get tired!
- Las Dunas. Take a look here for a bit more about Las Dunas. Las Dunas has a large childrens play area including a ball pit, 2 pool tables, a table tennis table. As well as Tennis Courts and Football Pitch which freely available to use to everyone! They do cost additional money and the Tennis Courts and Football Pitch are required to be booked in advance.
- Victoria Playa evening entertainment. Perfect entertainment for children and open to all. A children’s disco will tire out the youngster while you sit back and have a cocktail and enjoy the midsummer night’s warmth. After the children’s entertainment, entertainment for the older generation takes over, such as musical tribute acts to Robbie Williams.
- The Beaches. In addition to the evening enterntainment, Santo Tomas has a gorgeous stretch of golden sand, stretching from one end of the resort (Victoria Playa Hotel) to the other end (Es Bruc Restaurant), with a few separations thanks to the rocks. The beaches offer a great time to relax, enjoy the waves and soak up the sun. Additionally, located adjacent to The Lord Nelson Hotel on the beach you can find a small lifeguard stand. Below that, Pedalos, Kayaks and Paddleboards are available for rental!
- Bar Halley. Probably one for the sports fans! But at Bar Halley you can find all your favourites drinks; Guinness, Fosters, WKD, Koppabergs, milkshakes, Coca-Cola and more. To go with it, plenty of screens to watch the Football, Tennis and more.
- Evening Walks. Finally one for the adults. The promenade running along the backbone of Santo Tomas runs adjacent to the beach and runs from one end of the resort to the other. Well lit, you’ll be able to hear the sound of the waves crashing against the shore, the rustle of the glasses being cleared from restaurants and the clicking of photos being taken of the beautiful sunsets. (On a day and night you’ll being able to see the neighbouring island of Majorca. Look out to sea and towards the right hand side).
Things to do in Menorca
- Play golf at the Son Parc Golf course – Find out more here
- Shopping/Go-karting at the Castillo Menorca – Find out more here
- Climb (or drive up) the only mountain in Menorca, El Toro – Find out more here
- Go to the Zoo – Lloc de Menorca – Find out more here
- Menorca water parks – Find out more here
- Other Menorca activities here – These are dotted around the whole island