So, you’ve read all you need to about Santo Tomas and it’s the place for you. Sun, sea and beautiful sand! Below are some great Santo Tomas recommendations and essentials to start on finding your accommodation and flights, or even the complete package.
Santo Tomas Recommendations:
- A fantastic place to search hundreds of holidays. Even easier you can do this now either here, or simply search within our help search box (if you have an ad-blocker just disable this for this page).
- Founded in 2004, On the Beach is one of the UK’s leading online travel agencies – taking almost one million passengers on holiday every year. On the Beach provide a simple way to plan, book and eventually enjoy your ideal beach holiday, so be sure to check them out by clicking here.
- Without a doubt…the best place to search for flights, they check almost every airline, so definitely worth looking! Check them out at Skyscanner.net!
- This holiday company is really up and coming, ATOL protected, offering just flights, or the full package. Fantastic value for money. Flying from all over the North of England and, have just recently opened up a hub at London Stansted. Search for your next party getaway here.
Well, it goes without saying what these guys provide. But if you haven’t guessed, they offer a huge range of great holiday deals at affordable prices. Which is why they’re here! Find out more on their site here.
- Ice Lolly are the UK’s one of leading holiday price comparison sites that compare over 90 million holidays from around 60 holiday providers. So be sure to check out Ice Lolly before making any final decisions here.
- The world’s largest travel community, TripAdvisor has over 150 million reviews and opinions of hotels, restaurants, attractions, and more by travelers like you. Hit this up for some great reviews that can help trim down your search – check them out by clicking here.
- We’ve flown with Monarch many times, so I would personally recommend them! Offering flights, hotels and holidays you’ll find everything you need here.
- Lastminute offers the chance to book flights, tickets, hotels and more in one place. Here you’ll find everything you need, some great deals to be had, as you guessed it…at the last minute.
- EasyJet Holidays brings together on the UK’s best airlines, easyJet with one the leading arranger in the UK for accommodation, lowcostbeds.com. Providing value you for money, all within the comfy confines of trusty EasyJet – have a look for yourself here.
- The world’s largest online travel company! Offering daily travel deals luxury holidays to low cost hotels, holidays, city breaks and flights. So be sue not to miss out at Expedia UK.
- A great site that a number of us here have used, great prices, great choice and such a simple website to use and navigate, find them here, booking.yeah, right?!
- Now, if you fancy something slightly more plush – you could always try renting out somebody else’s villa for your holiday? This is for those looking for a bit more of a luxury surrounding. Check out some of the properties here!
- Erm…Guess what these guys do? You’d be slightly strange to not look here if you’re looking for flights, now wouldn’t you? So here’s the link if you want to take a peek
Santo Tomas Recommendations – Santo Tomas Exchange Companies:
- The Post Office is one of the most recognised names in the UK so expect some great currency exchange deals from them, including free delivery, 0% commission, next day delivery availability and Voted ‘Best Foreign Exchange Provider’ at the British Travel Awards for 7 years running. Find out more at the Post Office.
- One of the most trusted companies in the world, let alone the UK. One of the most highly recommended companies to exchange your money with. 0% commission on foreign currency and The Travelex.co.uk Price Promise – if you find a cheaper overall price, we’ll refund the difference.
- A lesser known company than others, but myTravelCash has some great offers and protection through prepaid cards. 1% cashback on all purchases, 24/7 Customer Services, Chip & PIN, delivery in 1-3 working days available and free withdrawals in certain locations. A great alternative to ensure your cash is well and truly safe abroad. Find out more at myTravelCash.
Santo Tomas Insurance Recommendations:
- Some great perks are to be had through Go Travel Insurance so as 0-17 year olds go free, 24 hour medical emergency help, medical expenses up to £3,000,000 and not to mention a vast array of insurance types, check them out at Go Travel Insurance
- Yes, we all hate the Confused.com adverts as well, I think almost everyone does. But they’re a great place to compare hundreds of travel insurance quotes! The speed of quote makes it a breeze too, so check them out at Confused.com
- One of the most respected Car Insurance companies now brings you Travel Insurance. Emergency medical assistance available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, Medical expenses up to £10,000,000. A must look for travellers, check them out here.
- One of the best in everything else you’d need for your holiday – travel add-ons, airport parking, airport hotels, airport lounges and travel insurance. They’ve been around for over 30 years so be sure to have a look at them here – Holiday Extras
Qmee.com (earn free money by searching)
Santo Tomas Recommendations – Santo Tomas Travel Extras
- You’ll need to get to the airport somehow right? Well if you haven’t heard of Uber you have now. A great way to order a taxi using your smart phone, offering great prices. Plus you can grab a FREE £10 credit by signing up here.
- Having been around for years, we bring you Shuttle Menorca. Offering fantastic return shuttle prices from anywhere on Menorca, starting from €21.09 return! Now that’s an offer that cannot be sniffed at! Get searching here.
Qmee.com (earn free money by searching)
- Download a simple web browser App, start searching and start earning. Simple. Search on Google, Amazon, Bing and more – results will appear from Qmee on the left hand side, click them to earn some cash! Sign up here!
All the resources provided here are to help you make an informed decision, so use all the information here and whatever else you may need to find your ideal holiday in Santo Tomas (or wherever else for that matter).
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch on our Contact page