Great value summer 2018 flights to Menorca
There are some great value deals to be had this summer, and we’re sure you wouldn’t want to miss out on any of them. The more money you save on getting to Menorca, the more money you can spend on some fantastic Menorca activities.
So we’ve got some of the best ways to find great value summer 2018 flights to Menorca, helpful hints and tips so you have more money in your back pocket.
Head over to Skyscanner. A great website that offer one of the best ways to find cheap flights from various different companies!
Next, we’re moving onto Easyjet. We’ve all seen their bright orange branding. But they offer cheap flights, but also cheap holidays. So a great option if you’re planning on having a holiday and then staying in Menorca for an extended period of time (and not hoping on that return flight).
Don’t forget Expedia. They’re more renowned for finding you great value hotels abroad. But they do far more than that, so expect to find some great value flights to Mahon (Menorca) here.
Finally, On The Beach. Providing great value holidays, expect to find great value flights here too!
Some helpful great value summer 2018 flights to Menorca tips;
- Book sooner rather than later
- Sometimes flights at other companies may be cheaper, but once you’ve added on baggage it can add up ( so be careful)
- Look around, companies like Ryanair may not always be the cheapest
- Time of day, be careful when your flight takes off and lands (you may come across unexpected costs, e.g. Taxi in Menorca, traffic in the UK on the roads and potentially the London Underground)
- Check out Menorca Shuttle Transfers for some great value airport transfers
- Check a variety of airports (we recently booked a holiday and it was £200 cheaper per person to book from Birmingham than Gatwick!)
With this in mind we hope you have a fantastic time wherever you go on holiday!
Take a peak below if you cannot wait!