Best Santo Tomas Deals
We want you to have the best holiday possible. To make this happen it doesn’t necessarily mean spending a tonne. We’re here to help by bringing you the best Santo Tomas deals and where to find these!
Santo Tomas Deal Tips
- Package deals: Traditional rule of thumb is that if you’re going away for either 7 days, 1 week or 2 weeks, a package deal is your best bet.
- ATOL protected: If you go with package holidays you’re usually protected if the company goes into administration (You can usually find this logo at the footer of their website).
- Best time to book: This can depend on a number of factors. From demand of the holiday and destination to external factors (e.g. North African Destinations has pushed down the price). However, 8-10 weeks before is a great time to bag a bargain. BUT, if you really don’t care where you go, and you’re flexible with dates, you can get some of the best deals a few weeks before the holiday, if not days. Tour operators are desperate to get rid of these holidays and flights.
- Consider all-inclusive: Even if you’re not a fan of the all-inclusive, sometimes it can work out well and save you some money. You can obviously still go out for breakfast, lunch and dinner. But around the pool you won’t have to continuously pay for a coffee or orange juice. Additionally, some hotels supply packed lunches, so if you did go out for the day they’d provide you with a small lunch, again saving the need to buy lunch as e.g. the beach or the water park.
Our recommended places to search for the best Santo Tomas deals
- On the Beach: Founded in 2004, On the Beach is one of the UK’s leading online travel agencies. Taking almost one million passengers on holiday every year. On the Beach provide a simple way to plan, book and enjoy your ideal beach holiday, so be sure to check them out by clicking here.
- Hotelscombined: A fantastic place to search hundreds of holidays across the world wide web. Even easier you can do this now either here, or simply search within our help search box (if you have an ad-blocker just disable this for this page).
- Icelolly.com: Ice Lolly are the UK’s one of leading holiday price comparison sites that compare over 90 million holidays from around 60 holiday providers. So be sure to check out Ice Lolly before making any final decisions here.
- Last Minute: Lastminute offers the chance to book flights, tickets, hotels and more in one place. Here you’ll find everything you need, some great deals to be had, as you guessed it…at the last minute.
There are plenty of other places to search on the internet to find some of the best Santo Tomas deals on getaways this summer such as; Jet2Hoilidays (providing some great value holidays throughout the year, have been growing a lot recently), EasyJet Holidays (you know what you’ll get from these guys, great value and clearly laid out).
Check out of full list of Santo Tomas resource here, for things such as holidays, flights, insurance etc.