Accommodation in Menorca
Accommodation in Menorca is plentiful. Hotels, apartments, AirBnB, hostels and villas, just to name but a few. Then, there are the Menorcan resorts and Menorca towns you could stay in, there is so much choice and so much on offer on the tiny Mediterranean island.
If you want to jump ahead to view some accommodation in Menorca, click below;
A brief description of the accommodation in Menorca
There are various different hotels on offer on the island, and within various different locations. You have the South and South East of Menorca, where you’ll find resorts such as Santo Tomas, Son Bou, Binibeca, Cala en Porta to name but a few. You then have the North of the island, where you have the beautiful Fornells and Arenal d’en Castell. To the East, you’ll find the capital city of Mahon and finally, to the West, where you can find the second city of Ciutadella and Cala en Bosch.
Hotels, you’ll need to decide if you would prefer Bed & Breakfast, Half Board, Full Board or All-inclusive. Apartments and villas, do you want a private pool, shared pool, towards the coast line, in the mountains, will you be cooking in the accommodation or exploring and eating out every night. There are plenty of options to consider, which you can read more on below;
Accommodation in Menorca checklist;
- Your budget.
- How long are you going for?
- When are you going on holiday? School holidays, the weekend, spring, summer etc.
- Who you are going on holiday with?
- Location (Where, Cala Galdana? Mahon? Cala en Forcat? for example)
- Do you want to be close to the beach, to the shops etc.
- Board (Bed & breakfast, Half Board, Full Board, All-inclusive)
- View (Sea view, side sea view, be near the sea or prefer a mountain/in land setting)
- Amenities (Will you require everything on site you need? Or are you prepared to venture out)
- Room allocation and room types (Twin room, double room, sharing with friends, family etc)
- Facilities you’re looking for(Private pool, shared pool, on site spa, a la carte restaurant etc)